<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Monday, March 8, 20106:49 PM
I practiced the dance routine instead of taking my nap just now.
I feel so horrible that i'm not on par with everyone for dance because i missed EVERY SINGLE ONE of the previous trainings.
Aw mans ):

I can't wait for wednesday. I have dance prac and i'm skipping learning lab for it.
TEEHEE! (:

I think i better start studying now.
Quite a lot to do today...

You know, for some reason, its like our teachers are trying to squeeze everything into this week. So that we wouldn't have ended school on an anti-climatic note. Heh.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE THAT I GET SELECTED FOR THE BHUTAN SERVICE LEARNING TRIP. BHUTAN IS THE 8TH HAPPIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! I HAVE TO GO THERE! PLEASE LET ME GET SELECTED!!

oh yeah. I need to finish my poem too, or else i'm gonna feel so useless that i didn't complete it. I think i write better poems during math lessons. HA. HA. :D
back to the top