It was soo much fun! (:
Yesterday I felt so tired, and didn't feel like going for PSS at all, but i went. IT ROCKED :D
My group was soo much fun!
NELSON MENDELA FOR THE WIN!~
We were the only all girls group, and we bonded together really well.
I think in a sense, it was good that there were no boys. Especially during the "I can be pretty too!" game statoin, we were suppose to put the make-up on a boy, but since there were no boys in our group, Si Qi volunteered. We made her make up look so nice even though it was suppose to be distorted, and she didn't look as bad as any of the boys had. Isn't that awesome? (:
& our cheer was so awesome too! We kept cheering though we were tired and all.
Oh yeah, our PSL session went really well because we all actively participated and stuff...
"Rainy dance" or whatever the name was of that station, was super fun. We were suppose to transport water from one pail to another using holey cups, so Justine had this brilliant idea. She put both cups together (there were only 2) such that they covered up each other's holes! Then we started transferring water! We also had to protect the bucket we were transferring water too, because the facils were allowed to kick the bucket.
Kana, Zhi Xin and I protected it.
THE FACIL WAS MEAN.
She kept kicking, then she'd try to reach her hand in to splash water about. It was so crazy, we got to a point where Kana was leaning over the whole bucket, and i was leaning on Kana, such that the EVIL facil couldn't kick it at all. And i was sitting on the WET WET floor because I had to protect the bucket. Oh, and there was this part where the facil managed to get her hand into our bucket, i grabbed her arm an accidentally sunk my nails into her arm. Oopsies.
She withdrew her arm from the bucket and was clutching it. Heh.. :P
Yea, you know... In the end, I looked like I had peed, as Kailin so nicely pointed out. Hahaha.
FRIKKIN HILARIOUS :D From sitting on the wet floor and being sprayed with water, hahaha.
OH yeah! and we transferred all the water across! (Minus the little bit of water that was violently splashed and kicked out.) Awesome right?

Haha, Pin Xiu's epic answer. "Any famous last words?" "Sleepy. Peter Chao Rocks."
I was laughing like mad please :D

THE PURPLE BUN, omg right? Its blueberrry.
berrrrrycool (:

PSS COLLAGE! (:

GROUP PICTURE with my doodles on it! (:
Today was a good day.
I love my PSS group (: