Time to sleep already.
I tell you, msn with marcus is super fun la. Talk about lots of stupid stuff (:
He asked me where to buy the nail buff thing, WATSONS -.- Haahaha.
I thought he was gay for a second there, but supposedly, that's what sji boys do when they're bored.
I hope my cousin doesn't do that...
There's soo much homework that I haven't started on yet, i better start tomorrow, or i'll be doomed :P
I owe nikki a letter, and i owe Anna -my pen pal- and email.
I have a pen pal. Awesome right? (:
Met her on omegle.com , but that website totally sucks. Going there during boredom helps to kill time though... Its not that safe too...
I have so much to blog about, but abosolutely no time. Hope my dance goes well tomorrow, i really don't want to screw up anymore... We're one week away from the competition!
Oh yeah, the epic story of people in my group from cat. HAHAHA.
We did a presentation sorta thing on excessive consumerism yesterday, but guess what?
We all splurged today. LIKE IMPULSE BUYING! hahaha.
Mads, Rachel, Ryan, Michelle and me. The other 2 guys probably did something like this too!
Now isn't that ironic ?
I totally love going for cat class & dance practice.
Dance practice will soon be over though ):
Aww....
Anyway, goodnight all!
Hope you have a not-so-terrible march holiday! (:
ps. I miss our midnight phone calls ):