<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
fishhyyyy filllettttt
Thursday, April 1, 201011:39 PM
Its really funny.
You know, the macs fillet-O-fish burger is suppose to look like a fish!
No one knew that -.-
So i told everyone during the dinner in gallery1.
Then they all were like "Ohmygosh..", "Oh yeah..".
Hahaha. It was really funny.
Chloe ma'am then asked me how i knew,
i said that i figured it out on my own, and she gave me this "-.-" look.
Haha.
IT IS TRUE THOUGH!

Then when most people finished dinner, I started telling everyone(in my level who was there) about the UWC guy (:
Ladeeladummm!
Everyone was like telling me "lol."
Diyana thought i was talking about Keith, the guy who saved the cat.
Because at one part while talking about the UWC guy, i was like saying that " i should have asked for his number." Hahahaha. It was a joke, but still... (:
Diyana was like asking me if i was talking about the cat guy.
And i was like, "Noooooooooo!"
"That guy's sec 1, EW!"
Hahaha.

Today is sucha good day.

PLUS PLUS PLUS, i rushed home after practice.
I went home earlier, and i walked out of room100 and then, ran back in.
The whole corridor was dark.
SCARY!
I have a fear of the dark :S
So i asked Ziwei & Aisyah to walk down with me.
Aw, levelmates are best (:

Then when i got out of school, i kept praying that i didn't miss the bus.
AND GOD WAS SO KIND TO ME TODAY (:
I only had to wait around 3 minutes for my bus.
Hooray!
Also, i came home earlier than my tuition teacher.
Like..5 minutes earlier ?
Yay! I wasn't late for tuition (:

A MATH TUITION WAS SUPER PRODUCTIVE TODAY! (Y)

Labels:

back to the top