WOOSH! a week gone by again.
Yes, i am in quite a good mood (:
Somebody to love by Justin Bieber's playing on the radio now!! :D
His songs are nice, but i don't like him. Hm..
We got new ranks on thursday.
I am a CORPORAL!! (:
And to think that we were so happy when we received our Lance Corporal ranks last year.
Time flies.. :P
I definitely have to be more focused on my studies. Ah...
OH BY THE WAY, thanks to the people who wished me a "happy belated birthday" (:
and i love nikki cheng very much. (:
She gave me a really cute notebook. I LOVE NOTEBOOKS OKAY!!! :D
& i especially love that one. It seems really me-ish! :D
Hahaha.
Jeremy has been a very good friend, i actually had some pretty bad days this week, but he helped me out. (:
Thank you!
Can't wait for tomorrow! It's saturday! (: