<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Late night homework buddy!
Wednesday, April 7, 201012:50 AM
Nigel

slacker (:

Jacqueline
slacker!

(:

so wat'cha doing now ?

Nigel

fB!

and still maths haha

Jacqueline

i thougth finish maths ?

Nigel

one more chapter!

but im taking my time haha

Jacqueline

oh lol

hahah

idk why i'm not asleep

i could be sleepin now

SHESH

I AM SUCH A BAD GIRL

Nigel

LOL!

wat a naughty naughty lil girl you are....wayyy past bedtime!

hahah


(nonsense convos make my day:D time to sleep now. BYEBYE!)

Labels:

back to the top