I did more than 1.5 hours of shift BECAUSE i had to help set up the place.
But its okay (:
I had lots of fun and seriously...
SC CARNIVAL ROCKED!
Our polaroid booth was a huge success!
We sold out all 500 polaroids.
PLUS! this random woman was selling polaroid catridges, but no one bought because they had no use fot it, and not many people have cameras.
We bought all from her !
And we still managed to sell them all.
3GY YOU GUYS ROCK! :D
and then after shift, chloe & i were walking around the place, then this primary school girl fell off the segway.
Then i thought it wasn't a major thing so chloe & i just continued walking around.Supposedly though, Wen Qian ma'am told me during shift that it was a major thing.
The girl had a HOLE AT HER ANKLE AREA AND IT WAS GUSHING BLOOD!!
& the leg was scraped soo badly that the skin was pink. Not red... PINK PINK PINK!
How horrifying...
I hope that Wen Qian ma'am isn't traumatized... Sarah Wong too...
& my friend, N____ took super long to come.
SHEESH.
He came like 3 hours later then he said he would.
GOSH.
ANYWAY... went on viking ship thing with Yiling, Sulin, Ziwei, Nadira, and N_____.
& it was HILARIOUS because Yiling kept screaming into N______'s ear! :D
(We were sitting infront of her and Ziwei. Hahah.)
I was being sadistic and laughing at him. Poor guy...
ALSO, i took like super a lot of polaroids. Totally obsessed...
I bet i gave like what...110 dollars to my class alone(?) All for the polaroids! (:
All of them make me happy.I took with like MANY MANY people!
So that's really great :DI don't think there'll be carnival next year though...
Maybe when i leave the school there'll be one! :D
YAY FOR SC CARNIVAL 2010!!HIP HIP HOORAY! (:
i love you 3gy, for making us have an awesome stall!Here are some of the polaroids by the way!
all the empty polaroid camera catridges. Each catridge has 10 polaroid. HEHE (:

Chloe & me! (:

The clar & jun lei one. Then the zhi mun one. Then alex & jenny. Then jia yan and me (:
Labels: 3gy, carnival, chicken, yan