<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
SPORTS DAY!!!!!
Friday, April 16, 201010:01 PM
Sports day was pretty awesome (:
Except that it rained and the people marching weren't allowed to march.
Quite sad...

The rain was kind of annoying,
but i feel like i did a good job of bringing up people's spirits by singing stupid songs and all.
They must have been happy... they were laughing at me and my retardation :D

We didn't win cca relay.
But i suppose it's okay... We didn't win last year either.
Poor Yi Ling took the blame on herself because she accidentally didn't catch the baton.
I hugged her for really long, and she felt better after, i suppose... (:
BUT IT WAS BAD, cos quite a lot of people tried to tell her that it was okay, and then they stressed her and she started crying. SERIOUSLY! I THOUGHT THAT WE ALL KNEW HOW TO TREAT "CASUALTIES" !! tsk... Hahah.

I'm also super happy that the UGs didn't have to clean much rubbish after sports day!
I hate picking up other people's rubbish. Ugh!
back to the top