Had a lecture thing in the auditorium for cat.
A french priest talked to us.
It was quite fun listening to him.
Some people seemed to be falling asleep though, i don't know how... :/
I do distinctly remember the part where he said,
"If someone tells me that they have 500 friends, i will scorn at them. But i wouldn't say it out loud. You can only have 5 friends."This other part too,
"You tell me that you have 600 friends on facebook, how many of these 600 people do you really know?"And lastly, (i don't know the exact words, but it sounded something like this),
"I have friends that i can go for parties with, but, i only have 5 true friends."So really, maybe some people have more than 5 true friends, but either way, you only call those few when your in trouble.
I HAVE A LIST (:(This list is not meant to make people feel unloved.)#1.KIMBERLY♥#2.JER♥#3.MADDIE♥#4.NIKKI♥see! I only wrote down 4 people. They are like, confirm absolutely will always be there for me (:
I totally need them in my life.
& you know, its not like we never fight, i mean like...GAWDDAMIT, of course we do, but we still love each other in the end :D
I'd die without any one of them.
I'm sure i have a few more true friends, but like, i'm not sure who... like not really sure. I trust them and we are really close, but not to the extent of trusting those 4.
Yet...
Either way, i still love all my friends. (:
I'd just die without 4 of them. That's all (:
That's the main difference i suppose.
God's linkage between people is that much more powerful then you think! :DLabels: church