<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
GRAH
Sunday, May 23, 20109:30 PM
My mom thinks that i don't care about my UK Trip very much because i don't wanna go buy jeans after school tomorrow. DID IT NOT OCCUR TO HER, THAT I HAVE A TEST ON TUESDAY AND I'D RATHER BE STUDYING FOR IT THEN SHOPPING FOR JEANS?
DEAR MOTHER, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF FAILING IN THE PAST 5 MONTHS ALONE, NOW YOU WANT ME TO SHOP ON THE DAY BEFORE MY TEST?
& she told me "oh, don't blame me if you go on a later day and they don't have your size."
Right...

OH YES. Yesterday night, she scolded me because i showed her a list of clothes that i want to buy because SHE WANTED THE LIST OF CLOTHES FOR THE UK TRIP. Oh okay, so i can't buy new clothes la, so must scold me cos i want new clothes? SHEEESH. So effing pissed.

WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS PISS ME OFF. EVERYTHING ALSO SCOLD ME. I have so much to do. NOW PLEASE MY DEAR MOTHER, STOP ANNOYING ME.
You actually scold me about my results, but it's not like you bother to help me or care about me or watch over me right? YOU ONLY GO AFTER LYN AND SAM AND JO BECAUSE I AM THE MOST HORRID DAUGHTER YOU'VE EVER HAD. RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT?

oh gosh, i hate you so damn much.
i hate my life.
fml.
HAHA NO, I KNOW ONE THAT'S BETTER. FYL! HA.
back to the top