<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Sharbat Gula
Sunday, May 30, 201010:18 PM


Sharbat Gula;
The afghan girl photographed by Steve McCurry in 1984. This picture was featured on the cover of the National Geographic Magazine then.

People say that her eyes tell of the fear and pain that war from the Soviet (that's right, RUSSIA) has brought to Afghanistan.

You should see the close-up of her eyes, it looks like there's a rainbow.

I think she has really beautiful eyes, and maybe that's what makes this picture so stunning.
I really like this picture. It's as if everything she feels or that she wants to say can be read through the emotions of her eyes.
Wow.

Just wow.




There's no other word to describe it.

(:
back to the top