My orientation(or game group) group was super fun (:
Samuel the year 1 YL looked like Russell from Up the movie, so we called him Russell. Hahaha!
There was this game and we had to built a tower, then we ran out of time, so we covered Russell in newspaper from head to toe. Super Hilarious! (:
I think this camp was not as emotionally/physically challenging as the last one, but heck, it's church camp, so it was still awesome (:
We ended up splitting the girl's dorm into two rooms because the one we were all suppose to be in, was
stinky. Hahah.
I bullied Nigel & Jer & Matthew (:
& I HUGGED nigel and seow :D
& i hugged kim, mad, grace, ana, joanne, steph, nikki, nicoleS and other people too! LOL (:

all of our side in the room! (minus hazel who went off somewhere..)

crazy ♥

t-rex ♥

nicole + nicole + me (:

spazzed roomies (:
Labels: church