I like you because you snatch all my apple candy haha. I like you for being there for me whenever I need someone to talk to. I like you because you make me feel like a useful person when I am not. I like you because you have a facebook, alotta friends and that you always share stuff with me. I like you because you're gonna join my choir soon haa and that you're the only person who post stuff on my fb wall. I like you because you always mention me in your blog. I like you because you talk to me after cat class and you encouraged me to go for confession. I like you because you have a nice personality and make ppl comfortable around you. I like you because you laugh at my lame jokes and you think that my vio skills are good. I like you because you are a great friend to have. I like you and your long letters that you send. I like your animal paper clips haha. I like you cause you've a piano at home and you like music like me too! I like you for being kind to all of your friends including me. I like you cause we are friends who do not owe each other anything. I like you cause you think that I have changed you for good. I like you because you're damn tall and look nice in specs and a white shirt. I like you because you always spam my phone when I am overseas. I like you because you make me think that I am not a bad or stupid person. I like you because you don't like soccer alot too! I like you because you thought of me and bought me stuff when you were in uk. I like you because you are the only friend I have in oovvoo and YouTube. I like you because you always encourage me to do things. I like you for keeping my innermost secrets. I like you because I can share with you everything under the sun!!! :)
Completely unabridged and in original form.
Copied from my phone inbox.
Sent to me by my Korkor -sorry, i know you hate it when i call you that ;D- on the 21st of June 2010 at 18:26.
The line in pinkish red and italics is my favourite. Hahaha (:
[Typing this out is just as tiring as playing czardas, brother!! haha.
and i think you meant THE white shirt, not just A white shirt, lol!]