<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Goodbye!
Sunday, June 6, 20109:43 PM
Heyo!
Time flies!! (:

I'm leaving the house for the airport in about 3 minutes!! :D
I'm so excited to be going to the UK! (:

The plane leaves at 1:50am!
Gosh.
Because we are transferring flight, we have a total travelling time of 15 hours!
Woah...

We're reaching London at about 7am in the morning, and we'll have to take a 5 hour bus ride to Wales right after that. I think i'll be tired. Oh well... (:

I won't be able to blog while i'm there because we are not allowed to bring our laptops. Pooey! ):
AND MY LUGGAGE IS SUPER HUGE. Well, as compared to the one i bring on my normal 7 day holidays, IT IS GIGAMASSIVANTIC! :O (i combined gigatic and massive to form that word, hehe!)

Hi korkor, if you're reading this. I will miss you ):
& Hi matt, you lousy friend, hahaha. I will miss you too ):
& Kimberly, i will miss you ): (it's self explanatory, cos we're best friends!)
& Nicole Chin, happy birthday in case i am unable to wish you! :P


NOTE: it is not guaranteed that i will be buying things back for everybody as i have a budget and my mommy says that i should only buy for my SUPER CLOSE friends. (:
[Sorry to everyone else who asked cos it's unlikely i'll get you something :P]

Okay.
This blog is gonna be pretty dead for awhile.
Oh well, TOODLES!
(Daddy says oscar mike nowwww! :D)

♥ you korkor, and kim (:
miss you both the most ):

Labels: ,

back to the top