<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
OH MY TOMOR-IS-THURSDAY!!!!!! gosh.
Wednesday, June 30, 201010:18 PM
MY FIRST RED CROSS MEETING AS an NCO.
Scary much??
And i have to teach the NEW BATCH of secthrees first aid!
I hope i don't teach the wrong thing!! :P

Oh and anyway, today was a totally NOT PRODUCTIVE day.
i feel angry with myself.
How can i hardly do any studying!
School was good today (:
Didn't really sleep in any lessons, whee!~ ♪
i'm getting better at staying awake!!
And it's so funny, Mrs Lee asked us to do the emath assignment for homework which i've already finished before the holidays. How funny... (:

OKAY, I HAVE TO SLEEP.
Daddy just gave me a shock, gosh..

Labels: ,

back to the top