i miss the UK.
It's just so very ironic how on the 15th i was whining about our flight delay because i wanted to come home.
I was delusioned.
The people who i thought would miss me, didn't.
They had an awesometastic time without me.
I wish someone had missed me.
I feel like over there in the UK, everything was so wonderful and fun.
But we have to come back down to reality. A reality where i don't want to be.
Suppose to go for redcross standardisation tomor. I'm so tired, i'm not going.
(Anyway, i'm not around for POC so what difference does that make?)
Dear Kimberly, Jeremy, Matthew.
I think that we should stop talking because i'm a pretty lousy friend.
And because i piss you'll off most of the times.
Idon't feel like i can trust any of you'll anymore.
I don't think i can trust anyone.
wonder when you'll will read it, hm.
No one reads this bloody blog anyway.Labels: UK trip