blindness is a gift. Sort of... :S

My collection. RETARDED.
I know, but hm, i've had a new pair every year since p2.
The oldest pair are in the front left and it goes down the row.
P6 pair are on the front left. PSLE. I think i had 2 pairs that year, the second pair on the left is broken, ergh. Must've been stressed badly during p6. Heehee :P
The last two pairs on the right are exactly the same, i broke the second last one. Ha. (Which really isn't funny...)
I SERIOUSLY HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'VE KEPT ALL OF THEM.
Don't ask me...
Anyway, i've got a new pair now (:
PINK!The last pair on the left side, i stopped wearing about 2 hours ago.
I loved that pair, a lot!
Well, this is part of my history.
Hahah (:
I'm so cool, i'm blind when i can't see you.