Daddy said that if my best friend didn't add him on Facebook, he wouldn't let me talk to him anymore.
I thought that he wouldn't be able to find my best friend's profile as he changed his name on Facebook.
I don't know how in the world he found my best friend's account...
GAH!
So anyway, I told my best friend what my dad said because both of us were a little scared, and he decided that he would just add my dad since it couldn't really hurt.( Even though it means that I can't really post stuff on his wall anymore)
Then I told mommy awhile ago, and she told me that whether my best friend added my dad or not was his own choice. Then, I had this conversation with mommy:
Mom: Which school is he in? Maris Stella?
Me: Tanglin sec...
Mom: Oh... Where's that?
Me: West coast there. He didn't do to well for his psle, that's why he's studying so hard now...
He wants to be a pilot next time..
Mom: A PIRATE?!?!
Me: Hahaha, what?? Noo! A PILOT! Hahaha.
Oh gosh, how epic, mommy's so funny sometimes (:
[ I just wrote this whole post on the iPad, it wasn't easy :/ ]