<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
monday night on the telephone ♪
Wednesday, July 7, 20109:55 PM
Heehee! (:
I called a lot of people on monday i think.
I have a feeling that's what happened, but i can't really remember now...
Anyway, i called Seow on monday to talk about well, the sad stuff and all.
Just for fun really, then, we ended up having this retarded conversation.
He's gonna get an iphone soon, and as such, he's changing phone line too.
So instead of SingTel, it's gonna be m1. I told him that that's good because SingTel sucks. Well, in my perspective at least.

Then the conversation somehow veered to me telling him that phone calls were probably recorded by telco companies in case you say the B word.
So i was like, "SingTel sucks" and then he screamed "I hate you SingTel" into the phone. Freaking funny kay! (:
Then back to the B word.
So he started saying the B word in the convo.
He was like, " Oh, you mean the word Bomb?"
"What's wrong with saying Bomb?"
"It's not like i have Bombs with me right?"
I can't remember exactly now, but it all went something like that.
I got totally freaked out kay! I was like going "shhhhh!" and "shuddduppppp!" into the phone cause i was so scared the police would come get us and it would be all matt's fault!
Then he said something like , "hm, which building should we bomb!"
omg wtheckkkk, i totally freaked out kay.
IF THE POLICE SHOW UP AT MY HOUSE BECAUSE OF THE B WORD, I WILL KILL YOU, SEOW!
hahahaha :D
it was EPIC! (right seow, rightttt?)
Yeah, so matt totally cheered me up after the whole gloom of monday evening before i got home. He made me happy, and that's good because then i didn't get nightmares about dying.

Thank you Seow! ♥
:D

Labels: ,

back to the top