no school, no cca. bummer...
I am sick.
Bummer...
I hate being sick.
Woke up this morning realising that if i went to school i would be thoroughly tired and unable to concentrate, thus, i didn't go.
Didn't go for cca too. Cos i still felt sick.
Spent the whole day with meimei; talking, watching tv, and playing some retarded toys story game on the disney channel website. (I know, wtheck right?)
We also watched youtube videos.
ijustine has a new video, its about
videogirl!I. WANT. A. VIDEOGIRL.Ohmigosh, it's a new barbie doll.
I don't care that i'm 15, i still want it!!
It's the coolest thing ever!
It has a video camera built in (as well as a usb port for video transfers) and you can record videos up to 25 minutes long!!
Is that awesome or what? (It's awesome. DON'T deny it.)i quote ijustine:
Where were these things when i was growing up? Hahhaha.
SOMEBODY BUY ME ONE FOR CHRISTMAS, OR SMTH! :D(it's 50bucks i think, and i don't even know if it's out in Singapore! :/ )Then Dad made me pissed off with his STEUPID comment.
AND, he's not letting me watch Eclipse with meimei.
(Will i ever get to watch that damned movie?)I wrecked my room in my angry state.
(Like, seriously wrecked it. Tornado kind of wreck, heh...)
Then i heard Sam & Lyn playing football upstairs, so i went to annoy them.
Football is good stress relief! (:
It was purely accidental when i kicked the ball and it hit Sam in the nuts once and hit his leg another two times. Oops! :P
Was kind of funny though... (:
That's pretty much all, i think there's so much from the past week that i didn't blog, but i don't think i plan to blog it at all.
To tired to do so, i suppose.
Oh well...
Ignite carnival prep this sunday, i hope i'm allowed to go!
(i hope dad allows!!!!! he better!!!)& I want to go on saturday after cat with kim to buy "APPLE" a cake! (:
Her bithday's coming!! :D
Hopefully i can go for that too!!
Heehee!!
Labels: church