You loved her just as an elder sister should,
You took care of her lovingly, knowing that every day, hour, minute, and second that you spent with her was precious.
She was stubborn, just like you, and that made her special.
Most importantly, you never ever gave up on that tiny little glimmer of hope that she would get better, and that she would grow stronger as time passed.
I cannot relate to how you feel right now, Maddie.
I can’t pretend that i understand what it’s like or understand why you feel what you’re feeling.
What i do know, is that you have been the best eldest sister that she’s ever had, and could ever have.
I’m sure you’ll two will meet again, one day. Possibly in heaven. Where she’ll be filled with joy to see you.
She may be small, and may not know much about this world.
However maddie, i’ll bet that she’ll never forget you.
Stay strong Maddie.
You’ve done everything you could have done, and you’ve done it well.
I’m sure she’s happy now. Just like she was when you were around her.
I’m always here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on.
A sister’s love, like no other.
Rest In Peace, Maria Bui Thi Hien. ♥