<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
amclub
Sunday, August 15, 20109:34 PM
I sat there, glancing up from my big yellow file of amaths worksheets and wondered why i didn't jump at the chance to go swimming just like my siblings had. I sat there looking around, the little blonde haired kids at the other table glancing over at me, staring at me with their big blue eyes, the strange person sitting there with this super huge yellow file of maths in her lap. I seriously don't know why, but swimming somehow brings back undesirable memories. Especially those of my past, when i was in primary 4 and primary 5, swimming was a chore. Every week. 5 nights on weekdays, 2 mornings on the weekends. What have i ever got out of that. The people there were mean, to the extent i dreaded the few hours i had to spend swimming everyday. I admit, I wasn't really very fast, I tried, I really did, but the people there, for some reason, had something against me. I still remember all their names, and i don't know, and don't care what's up with them now, but it left a mark. Trust, is sometimes overrated.
back to the top