<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Sunday, August 22, 20104:03 PM
I just learnt of this quote from the last lecture, and i think it's absolutely amazingly true.


You might have to wait a long time, sometimes years, but people will show you their good side. Just keep waiting, no matter how long it takes. no one is all evil. everybody has a good side, just keep waiting, it will come out.
-Jon Snoddy


And incase you'll were wondering how Jon Snoddy is related to lecture given by Randy Pausch, Jon Snoddy was the imagineer that Randy Pausch worked with for a time being. And what else you'll also might not know, is that an imagineer are the people who work at Disney to make theme park rides and all those COOL stuff. (:
back to the top