I didn't sit down at any period of time from when i reached school till AFTER promos. That's how stressed the ncos were. Including Yi Ling. The time where we played piano for 5 minutes doesn't count.
MY. FEET. HURT.I'm very disappointed with the juniors today.
Where' the urgency?
What happened to being Alert?
What happened to helping out casualties who are squatting down in marching com because they feel sick even though you know that you are going to change shift soon?What's happening?Did we teach them the wrong thing?
Give to many instructions?
Confuse them?
Seriously...
I think I confused them at some parts because i didn't know what Su-lin had told them, so i gave them other instructions. Sorry about that...
I also feel that they really have to be more sure of their first aid.
When i finished bringing one casualty to the base, I was going around telling people that their shift had ended, and on the way there, I had 3 different teachers telling me about casualties.
Why did the aiders not act on that ? ):I did two shifts.
Because some people weren't at their shifts in time.
AND WTF IS THE PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS' PROBLEMS? STOP BRINGING PRIMARY SCHOOL GIRLS TO THE RED CROSSERS AND TELLING US THAT THE LIL GIRL WANTS TO GO TO THE TOILET. We're on the look out for casualties, we're not toilet wardens. Ohmigosh.
Then out of fear that there will be a slightly more serious injury later on, i ask the sec2 juniors to bring those lil girls to toilet. I feel bad that they had to do that. They were trained to do first aid, NOT HELP LITTLE GIRLS WITH POO-PEE. Pissed off much?
argh.
I was slightly happier during promos.
I'm a sergeant now (:
yay(:
& level picture taking was nice.
I ♥
Carolyn ma'am and Deborah Tan JY ma'am for taking pictures with us (:
Okay, i really don't want to go on about NDP.
It was HORRIBLE.
That's what i feel in general. Sigh..
Labels: ndp, scrcy