<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
study camp
Friday, August 27, 20108:51 PM
mom doesn't believe i can study with other people.
Her reason is because when she did it when she was young, it didn't work.
Well, Fact number 1 ; I'm not her.
Fact number 2; I'm serious about studying.
Fact number 3; Studying at home is not as productive as studying Outside the house, WITH friends.
Fact number 4; The people I'm gonna study with are just as freaked out about EOYs.
Fact number 5; I don't think I'd dare waste a few hours of my life "pretending" to study, seriously...
Fact number 6; I think that studying with people can benefit everybody!

Can't think of any more points right now.
But i believe that my argument is substantiated!
I'm serious though, studying at home is hardly productive, not when you've got 3 siblings running around, screaming, shouting, dancing and playing with toys. You just get pulled along into the mess with them. I need to study with someone who can help me out. If i study with no one there in case i need help, that isn't beneficiary now is it?
back to the top