Wasted about 4 hours of my life in honours' day rehearsal.
I didn't have much of what i needed to study with me.
I finished SS, did sec4 amath which i borrowed from Deborah Tan JY ma'am, even though i can't really do it :S
(I practically just scared that shit out of myself by doing her mocks :<)Then after annoying Siti Sarah ma'am, Carolyn ma'am, Deborah Tan JY ma'am, Maryam and Amanda Loh, i decided to sleep.
pfft.I accidentally ripped the cover off Siti Sarah ma'am's history tb, and i feel so horrid thinking about it, but it really was an accident... :/ (and it was kinda funny when it happened.. :P )
Still, i could've spent that time at home.
EATING LUNCH, SLEEPING, DOING HOMEWORK, REVISING. goshhhhhhhhhhhh ):
stupidstupid.
Ah well, what's done cannot be undone.
Gonna go finish up all that's not been attempted.
Uh, my bestfriend wants SS tuition from me.
Sorry darling, but i can't take you up on that one. :|Labels: scrcy