<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
mini monologue about LIZARDS (ew.)
Monday, September 20, 20108:25 PM
There's a lizard.
Oh.My.Gawd.
EEEK.
EEEK EEKK EEK.
*Covers face behind hands* (as if that will somehow remove the lizard, psh...)
"Don't worry, the lizard does't like you, it won't go near you..."
"Mama.... I Don't like it EITHER!"
EEK EEK EEK!
*kongkong laughs at me*
Oh. My.
IT JUST MADE A U-TURN.
WHY DID IT MAKE A U-TURN.
It is like heading back into my room again.
Nooo!
EEK EEK EEK!!!
"Don't worry, it won't hurt you..."
"I DON'T LIKE IT!!"
eeeeeek!!!!!
*runs downstairs*

and that, is how i evaded the lizard. (MAJOR EW!)
back to the top