Confirmation today! (:
I was so happy when the Archbishop anointed me with the oil of chrism.
I was so happy sitting there watching the rest of my catechism classmates get confirmed that i wanted to cry.
I feel so happy, because i feel like i really belong to the catholic community now (:
I know i already belonged to it since birth since i'm a cradle catholic, but somehow, now, i feel as if i, myself, have made the decision to be a part of this community.
I'm now officially, Jacqueline Genevieve Tan. (:
I'm also so happy because confirmation was celebrated with all the wonderful friends that i've made in church, and all of us have gone through so much together, so yeah! :D
What a wonderful day today was (:

best girl friends for life ♥

the 3 sc girls, who i've grown so close too, thanks to cat class and all our experiences bringing us closer together! (:

the first few friends i made in cat class (:
(meh, pic resolution isn't that good, oh well :P)
Labels: church, kim, seow