<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Social Etiquette (Y) & Personal Grooming (N)
Wednesday, October 13, 201010:52 PM
Social Etiquette was super fun! :D
The instructors were hilarious, and Fi and I laughed so hard we had to keep going to pee (:
And after a while, my cheeks hurt so bad that i didn't want to smile anymore!
The Fine Dining part was really funny.
Our table was so epic! Chloe is the most fail of all of us, hahaha, and the instructors kept coming by to instruct us because some of them were A LITTLE bit bad.
Talk about unwanted attention! hahaha :P
We have to "keep pace" when we eat, and Amanda Koh is like the Queen of Pace! hahah.
Everytime someone was too slow or too fast, she would be like, "You must keep pace!"
Hahaha. It doesn't sound funny, but it is (:
Then there was some burping question, and adila stared at me and i like burped. Hahha. EPIC LA.
Stupid Adila's stare ;P
And at some weird moment, i looked at Kelyn and two of us just kept laughing non-stop! :D
Izzah tried doing some pervert stare, and Adila too! LOL
Last part of the course, one of the instructors was asking what was "RSVP", then i told the people at my table, and they screamed at me "RAISE YOUR HAND" hahah. Wow, so scary. Lol.
I got the answer correct anyway (:
How can people NOT KNOW what rsvp stands for??
:S

Personal grooming wasn't that great.
Seriously...
It was slightly different from sec1 & 2.
LUCKILY.
And i'm so happy we didn't have a boring speaker (:
But it was weird because some of the speaker's stories didn't even relate back to the topic at all! It was like some random story with no meaning, wtfff. Hahah.
But we had lots of breaks luh (:
AND 3GY WON THE PUZZLE CHALLENGE!!! HAHAAHAHA YAY :D
that was the one good part :D

Oh well, nothing much else.
Just that Etiquette was totally (Y)(Y)(Y) !! :D
Heehee!
Adila, Izzah, Kelyn, Vania, Ashely, Hevina, Amanda Koh, Chloe, and Fi are so much fun to be around :D

Labels:

back to the top