<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Evidently:
Sunday, January 30, 20113:01 PM
Ward's scoldings haven't sunk in yet, daym.
I have to study, study, study.
GO STUDY JACQ, OR YOU ARE GONNA SCREW YOUR O LEVELS, GET MORE THAN 10 POINTS AND WILL HAVE TO JUMP OFF A BUILDING.

SEE THIS FACE, IT'S MY HARDWORKING FACE >:S
YES.

i shall go hardcore mug all the way.
I need my 8A1s.

I CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT, I CAN, I CAN, I CAN!!!
fighting!~ ^^v

i got a new aim: beat ward's score.
GO JACQ GO!!
back to the top