<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Wednesday, January 5, 20118:27 PM
i believe that one reason why everybody loves Charlie McDonnell, or better known by his youtube persona: Charlieissocoollike , is because when he does vlogs, he seems to be none other then himself. He does weird, wacky things, and he doesn't seem to mind if anyone judges him. He just acts as himself. And THAT, is exactly why he's so admired. To think about it, it actually really isn't that hard to be yourself. Maybe it's the fear we all inwardly feel that we may be judged which stops us from being our true selves. I believe that it is just that.


And from now on,
i shall try, ever so hard,
to be, exactly that.
Myself.
back to the top