<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
CHURCH CAMP ♥
Monday, March 21, 20119:42 PM
absolutely life-changing.

Dear Year 1s and Year 2s,
i'm so glad that we got to go through this camp together. Thank you for all the wonderful memories. Thank you for all being participants ;) For all being honest, loving, and un-judgemental. The friday sharing was especially hard for me, but i'm glad that i got through it. And thank you all for all the care and concern. You'll are my favourite group of people to hug, right now (:

And thank you to the Year 3s and Year 4s for helping out during the camp and making it possible of the Year 1s & 2s. To the formators too, thank you for putting aside your precious time to help make this camp possible.

with love ♥,
Jacq
back to the top