Okay, this post isn't going to make much sense, and i'm going to sound like a little whiny kid, but
i can't help it. I asked my mom where my sister is...
"She's studying at Kimmy's house"
"KIMMY'S HOUSE? YOU LET HER STUDY AT KIMMY'S HOUSE???"
"Jacqueline, i don't know what that's suppose to mean. I don't like you tone."
And yes, now i'm here on my blog, about to rant out all my anger.
I ask my mom to let me study in church with Kimberly and Grace after YLs, and she goes "i don't like the idea of you studying in church". And if i ask if i can go study with my friends, she goes, "no. I don't want you to study with them". But when i ask where my sister is, "oh, she's studying at kimmy's house". WHAT IS THIS?
Is this unfair treatment just because it's my O levels year?
Or is it because she doesn't know Kimberly and Grace as well as she knows Kimmy? But she knows Kimberly and Grace well enough, she's seen them with me in church all the time!
Is it because she knows Kimmy's mom? And she doesn't know Kim/Grace's parents?? Is it because my sister and kimmy go to school together and i don't go to school together with Kim/Grace ?
WHAT IS THIS SHIT?
(yes, i'm about to launch into offensive swearing, close your eyes now, if you wish to pollute yourself no further.)
Outside, i'm doing this : Keeping quiet, typing away furiously and staring really hard at the keyboard so much that i'm sure that within the next few seconds, my eyes will burn a big hole in the middle of the screen
On the inside though: WHAT. THE. DUCKKKKKK IS THISSSSSSSS ? WHY ARE YOU SO FREAKING BIASED AGAINST ME? WHY ARE YOU SUCH A BITCH? WHY WON'T YOU LET
ME STUDY WITH
MY FRIENDS ??? BIATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
But then again, i don't really want to cause anymore discourse in this house. There's already more than enough on a daily basis.
I'm just purely fed up. I'm going to go to Grace/ Kimberly's house to study next time when i can. There is NOTHING she can do about it. She's made it clear that my little sister is allowed to, i'm 2 years older than her, i should Definitely be allowed to. It's a given.
If i don't stop typing now, i'll end up insulting my little sister, who i actually love dearly, but now, when i'm not thinking straight, i'm pretty offended by thinking of the "freedom" she receives in comparison with mine.
So now, i shall stop. PERIOD.
I'm still angry, by the way.