It's crazy!
No, wait...
I'm crazy!!! :D
I sang Rebecca Black's much infamous Friday song countless times today!
I think many people got annoyed.
Teehee.
I'd go around asking people, "Hey! What day's it today?"
"It's friday?"
Then i'd start singing her song : It's FRIDAY! FRIDAY! GONNA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND!
Hahaha.
Then there's some advanced earth day thing in school today, so we didn't switch on any of the lights in the classroom today!
And SS lesson was so...fun! Clar suddenly sang "partying, partying", the line from Rebecca Black's song, and i'd go "YEAHHHHH!" right after that line.
It was so random and instantaneous, that we both burst out laughing. (:
I sang it before SS lesson. I sang it in the hall. I sang it on the way down the stairs. I sang it in amath lesson. I sang it during break. I sang it at the bus stop.
& many other times too ;)
Accomplished much?
It's odd though. I think my brain changes train of thought a bit too fast sometimes.
I suddenly started this rant on humanity during recess, and Ale and Fi just kept laughing at me. Too chim? :S I don't know. But i was happy after that (:
I'm A Chemistry Failure.
Heehee.
We had a test tube of hydrochloric acid, and we had to add magnesium powder inside, then test for hydrogen gas. I don't know what i did, i put in too much magnesium powder or hydrochloric acid, because the test tube suddenly became very warm/hot, and i freaked out. But i didn't drop the test tube, nope! I went "eek!", then I just left it sideways on the bench, and all the solution came dribbling out. Jess had to save me :p
For the second experiement, we were suppose to add magnesium (IV) oxide to hydrochloric acid and test for oxygen gas. Guess what i did... I put in way too much magnesium (IV) oxide and the solution started bubbling out of the test tube and i again went "eeeek!" then i left it lying sideways on the bench. This huge bubble from the solution appeared on my bench. To this spillage, jess then went "the black thing looks like shit". Hahah. :p And yes, jess saved me yet again. Teehee.
I'm just generally bad at experiments. Heh...
My voice also progressively worsened throughout the day :S
After chem prac, i was playing with litmus paper!
(our skin is supposedly acidic, and has a pH of 5.5 , thus, our sweat, or contact with our skin turns blue litmus paper red!)
So i kept two pieces of litmus paper clenched in my palms. One blue, one red. Then i asked Alex to guess which was blue. But they were both red in the end! Then she was like "ughhh, jacq!"
Haha (:
Here's an interesting convo;
Faith: Jacq, you're annoyingggg, stop singing Friday!
Alex: Yeah jacq!
Faith: And the litmus paper thing, that... was lame.
Alex: You lie to meeeee! You said one was blue, but both were red!
me: I didn't lie! it was originally blue! So, i'm correct!
Alex: nuhhhhhh!
Haha. Okay, that conversation took place..7 hours ago?
So i can't really remember what was said.
But that's the gist of it, and it was really funny(:
Thank you Faith and Fionna for helping me with Amaths just now by the way! ♥
And yes, Rebecca Black is annoying, but no, i don't want her dead.
I like that she created an annoying song that unites people ;)
Heehee. Her song, is a great tribute to...FRIDAY! FRIDAY! GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! FUN FUN FUN FUN! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND!!!
I'm just kidding.. ^^v
TEEHEE.
♥