<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
JACQ THE MIFFY RABBIT. (it's a lousy pun)
Sunday, March 13, 20119:23 AM
Okay i just read my own title. WHUT...
Kay, no, it basically just means that i'm miffed.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MIFFED IS, GO READ THE DICTIONARY.

I'm using names this time? I don't know. I'm too angry, does it really make a difference if i censor off their names? RAWR. Okay nevermind. I doubt anyone ever gets through these long ranting blog posts of mine, haha.
So basically, I planned with Kim & Grace last week that we could go study together and then go for evening mass after orientation. But Grace said she couldn't study with me, and Kim had tuition. So i told Kim, that maybe i'll just go study myself that i'll meet her for mass later on, and she said, "Nvm, i think i can't." Something like that.
And then this morning she replies me about the Joanne Goh not getting formation camp form thing (i sent her the message at 12:32am) , i tell her that i haven't gone for confession and that i need to squeeze time out of my busy march holidays schedule to find time to go. AND YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SAYS? "Tell me if you need. I went ytd with grace and Tim since they went for mass too." WAIT. HANG ON A MINUTE. YOU CANCEL MASS WITH ME, BUT YOU END UP GOING WITH GRACE AND TIM?? GRACE AND TIM?????? EXCUSE ME? Grace is my really good friend too, and tim is my friend too, and why did you not think about asking me to go for mass with you, Kimberly? Why? Yeah okay fine, i sound so petty, and irrational, and paranoid. But seriously? It's not just mass, but confession too. I need to go for confession too. I originally wanted to go for mass with you, and you turn me down, but you still went in the end. AM I SOMEWHAT LOUSY AT BEING A FRIEND? i feel like a lousy friend. And i feel even lousier for typing this post and putting everyone's names down, but, i'm just sooo sooo soooooo angry right now! HMPH. I always think about all the nice things Kim does for me, like sticking with me when i need a friend, and always supporting me when i'm troubled and stuff. But then, these things happen, and i begin to question our friendship. How can i not?
I feel like i'm rejected as a friend by her because she doesn't really want to be around me or something. I mean, i totally agree that i'm quite a Bitch sometimes, and that i'm Annoying sometimes, or that i jump to Conclusions sometimes. And i'm just basically a very hard person to deal with. But, maybe because from the DISC test, i'm an "I" person, so i take rejections harder than others? I FEEL REJECTED RIGHT NOW. I FEEL SO VERY REJECTED, AND SO VERY ANGRY, AND SO VERY MUCH LIKE BREAKING OFF MY FRIENDSHIP WITH HER. But, no, i can't do that, because i'm thinking irrationally now, and it wouldn't make sense to do so. IM SO MIFFED THAT I SERIOUSLY AM JUMPING AROUND IN CIRCLES NOW.(Hence, the miffy rabbit title.) I could so easily pull my hair out. (Oh gosh, i actually really did that when i was small. I didn't know how to release my anger and would pluck my hair out when frustrated, that's why... oh, nevermind, i shan't say why.)
I'm so miffed right now. I need to breathe ):

I think, that, i shall go remember all the reasons why i'm still best friends with her now. I can't let one small paranoiac "problem" become the basis of breaking a friendship. It isn't right, not at all. I shall have to learn to be mature and calm down. :/

*kay, i used original texts intheend

back to the top