<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Mdm Goh
Monday, March 14, 201111:02 PM
Hahah, chinese mock was super epic today.
Lim Chan Tuan told us we had to finish the paper by 10;40am, then she went out of class to do something. And she put SHUN YU in charge. Super epic. Then i couldn't stop laughing and supposedly the whole class heard me laughing, aha :P

Mdm Goh then came in and told us that we had until 10:15am, so everyone panicked.
Then she told us that our paper was hard, and it was good if we got 30/70. She said she'd buy us chocolate if we got 40/70 and above :D
Then she paused for 5 seconds, and went, "Made in China".
HAHAHA WHATS (:
back to the top