<body>
Starstruck♥
Love, will forever be the sweetest sin.
JACQueline Genevieve♥
just an angsty little girl
Heyo!
You can call me J A C Q
I love purple & I love post-its! I like unicorns, puppies, white tigers, rainbows, candies, chocolates, polaroids, lomo cameras, pretty sunsets, and sandy white beaches.

Currently FIFTEEN, but gonna turn sixteen on the 20th of April 2011.
*hint hint*

I also have some of the most wonderful friends in the entire world, and i don't think that i can survive without ANY of them.

Ps. I love you ♥



hearts talking

ShoutMix chat widget

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
sji carnival
Saturday, June 4, 20119:26 PM
Not much happened.
Julian got dunk, quite funny (:
I took videos for him.

Met Mingsheng, haha, and mark too.

AND THEN I SAW GLENN SIM OUT OF NOWHERE!
Hahaha, super cool.
I swear, Glenn Sim is one of THE BEST tll teachers everrrr~
TEEHEE(:

Mark said he's buff. LOL.

It was awkward, because me & ale were gonna meet mark and his friend,
then i saw the word "glenn" on the back of the jersey of this guy's shirt, and i saw his bieber hair, and i was like. OMG I THINK THAT'S GLENN SIM.
Then i like stared at him hahaha and he stared at me and gave me the like ">:\" look, and then i realised IT WAS HIM! hahahahaha.
So funny!! (:

He asked me, "How come you're here? Your boyfriend in this school or what?"
HAHAHAH. hilarious. (:

He said we're getting a new tll teacher soon though, NOOOO!~
):

I like having Glenn Sim as a tuition teacher for English!
Sigh.


Fun day today though (:
back to the top