Hahaha, i forgot to blog this yesterday. OOPS! :P
But really, there's nothing much to say about the level outing.
We had an AWESOME LUNCH "meeting" at burger king in ion. (:
Then we went to artbox and muji to buy stuff.
After that Marsya and Amanda Soo started playing Tap Tap Revenge 2 on Su-lin's iphone.
So me & nads decided to take lots of pictures. :D
Ziwei, Yi Ling and Maryam joined in!
It was epic (:
People left after that because it was 4 something.
Then after going to {prologue}, Ziwei & Su-lin went home.
So Yi Ling, Nads and I went to Borders. Except we didn't use the underpass and we took lots of pictures outside ion near the road.
IT WAS SO RANDOM, AND PEOPLE STARED, BUT WHO CARES BECAUSE IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! (:New moon dvd is out!!
Took lots of pictures for Yi Ling of the books and dvds, and different dvd covers. It had RP's face on it. Hahaha. All the time, Yi Ling was afraid i'd get caught taking pictures of the books. I wasn't even scared! Hahah. ;)
Then she had to go after that....
I BOUGHT TWO BOOKS AT BORDERS!! :DBoth by Sarah Dessen. I was so glad that i finally made use of the borders gift card my aunt gave me for christmas! (:
Then Nads & I went to Paragon.
We played around in there :D
And i bought Nikki's present!!
I took lots of pictures throughout the day,
and lots of videos too.
I HOPE I CAN UPLOAD THE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE SOON! :D
One series will be: The Shopping Adventures of Su-lin, Yi Ling, Ziwei, Nadira and I.
The other one will be: Jacq & Nads' Toys R' Us Adventure.
:D
The videos are all really short because they were random (:
There are also a few videos that Yi Ling and I took outide {prologue} because they were like promoting NEW MOON and there was Edward Cullen, Bella and Jacob Black posters. The video was so stupid, but i still want to upload it (:
It was a fun day!
Got to go!
Bye bye (:
Labels: levelmates♥