HEEHEE :D
So after the module, Marsya, Nadira, Su-lin and I went to ORCHARD! (: [where else?]
The whole purpose was to go there and get Su-lin her book on Modern World History from Kino, but we took so long to get there because of all our procrastination. Plus, i ended up buying more knock-knock stuff from taka. Eeyer ):
Waste money, but oh-well...
It was fun i suppose (:
We also walked to Zara @ Wheelock.
I NEED TO GO SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES BEFORE THEY ALL GET TAKEN BY OTHER PEOPLE! :O
heh..
Yeah, so now i really really wanna go buy clothes.
I
finally figured out what my "style" is. It took me so long. Sheesh. I could've saved so much money! :P
& then i saw Datina at the bus stop. Hahah (:
She's lucky cause her bus came early, and it was raining really heavily uh.. :S
I got kinda drenched on the way home.
Ah well...
Today was pretty good! (:
I have to get started on my homework soon though! There's a whole mountain of it!! :P
Labels: levelmates♥, mafia gang