First Red Cross meeting where i was OFFICIALLY an nco.
I think i've finally accepted that my juniors have the right to call me "ma'am" now.
It still seems a little odd though.
Thank God they haven't added the M word behind my name yet, that would be...weird.
We finally got the red cross room key after english lecture.
I was soo excited to finally be allowed to step into the room, and actually NOT get chased out.
That room, is
Sacred.Su-lin unlocked the door, and then.... We didn't know who should go in first. How stupid, so we stood outside deciding for a few seconds until we finally agreed that the Chairperson (aka Su-lin) would go in first. Then we all went in.
GOSH, IT WAS SO CLEAN, AND NICE, AND WONDERFUL (:We all love the room (:
The ex-ncos left food behind for us, so nice right?
We kinda started going around the room and looking at everything inside it.
We've never really been allowed to sit in there and stone, until
now.I must say, we have
SO MANY TROPHIES in the cupboard thingy thing.
It is awesome!
& we have a broken violin inside too!
(sweet...)Well, i tried teaching the (new) secthrees First Aid today.
I epicly screwed up and failed. It is awkward.
For both them and I.
I'm not used to standing there trying to figure and TEACH the difference between an
Anaphylactic Shock and
Normal Shock. (oh dear...)I feel that everyone is still in post-poc mood. I wasn't even there during camp, which was when poc took place, and thus, did not get any chance to cry
at all!I felt a little sad today. Post-poc sadness!!
Anyway, today was a pretty good school day in general, considering i stayed awake in ALL LESSONS (:
(yay me!!)I'm really proud of myself, kay!
I also got my book today!!
Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the Westi am so happy! it arrived one day early! HOORAY! :D
Miranda told me she bought hers at Kino, but i couldn't find it there, so i bought mine from
overseas and
shipped it here! (:
Express shipping is SERIOUSLY expensive. Never do that unless totally desperate and in need of a book. (Or whatever you're shipping over.)
Miranda had previously warned me that it was quite disturbing at some parts in an adult sense.
I finally understood what she meant.
Its PG15. Hahahah! (Yea, i made that up ;p But seriously, it IS quite disturbing in a sick sense.)
Alright, there's a
FULL LIT BLOCK TEST tomorrow!
I gotta go mug now. Wheehee! (:
Labels: levelmates♥, scrcy